As the owner of K and L Property Management, I would be grateful for the opportunity to manage your rental home.
The goal of owning an income property is to get the best return on the investment. To do so, you must maximize your rental income, reduce vacancies, and prospect qualified tenants. We’ve been helping property owners do just that for many years. And it's our goal to never receive any complaints from our clients.
We are a fully licensed and BBB accredited Colorado property management company serving Denver and the surrounding areas. Our mission is to deliver you the highest rate of returns on your real estate investments. We’ll maximize your rental profits, reduce vacancies and prospect qualified tenants better than anyone else. Our fees are extremely competitive for what we do, and we offer unparalleled service to all our clients. We know that good business means being honest and forthcoming; we also recognize that everyone’s situation is different. We have the knowledge and experience to creatively tailor ourselves to your specific needs, in order to accomplish your real estate goals.
- We charge a fair and simple 10% flat rate on the rents actually collected
- We do not collect any management fees from the owner, if we do not collect the rent
- There are no lease commissions, no “Finder’s Fees”, no lease renewal fees, no signing fees, no advertising fees, and no other various hidden charges to worry about (unlike our competitors)
- No up front costs. Everything is paid by collected rents
- Lease-only services are also available. Please contact us for details
Types of rentals we manage:
- Single family homes
- Multi unit dwellings
- Condos & Townhomes
What we provide to you:
- Direction and oversight of all matters related to your investment property
- Market research to ensure top dollar rents
- Marketing and advertising of your property, both locally and globally
- Credit, criminal history and eviction searches on all renters
- A lease agreement drafted by our attorneys
- Electronic rent collection & distribution
- All accounting, viewable online 24/7
- Handling of all communications with tenants and maintenance providers
We handle all maintenance:
- By using independent contractors, we’ve eliminated a huge conflict of interest that all management/maintenance combination companies have
- We do not profit from maintenance, original invoices will be provided for the owner to view online
- We only hire the best people at the most sensible prices
- We have an excellent rapport with many contractors and are thoroughly familiar with their work quality
- We will not hire contractors demanding any portion of up-front payment.
- We will not spend more than a predefined dollar amount per repair without your permission, unless it is an emergency
What sets us apart:
- We have low overhead. This savings gets passed on to you
- We make quick management decisions pertaining to your property
- We’re real people that you can trust. If you have questions or concerns, call my cell directly
- I personally meet with all new tenants
Please contact us with any further questions you may have about our services.
Thank you for taking the time to consider my company, and I look forward to working with you in the future.